For 4 Persons
- 200 g of rice vermicelli
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 200 g of shrimps
- fresh coriander
FOR CHINESE RICE VERMICELLI WITH SHRIMPS AND PEPPERS
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 20 min
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Cut the bell pepper into strips.
- Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil. Cook the vermicelli according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, fry the vegetables in a frying pan with a little oil. Add the soy sauce, ginger and shrimp.
- Drain the vermicelli. Add them to the mixture and mix well. Adjust the seasoning. Serve hot, decorated with fresh coriander leaves.