Ingredient 4 people
- 1 kg of ribs
- 50 g brown cane sugar or brown sugar
- Salt or fine salt
For the marinade
- 4 Spoons. soy sauce
- 1 Spoons ketchup
- 1 Spoon honey
- 1 Spoon cinnamon powder
- 1 spoon Ginger pounder
- 1 STEP 1: Rub the ribs with salt and brown sugar.
- STEP 2: Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Coat the ribs with the marinade and let them marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- STEP 3: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- STEP 4: Put the ribs in the oven. Turn them over when they are nicely browned, so that the other side is colored.